OrderBlinds is so confident in the workmanship and overall quality on all of our blinds we offer an unrivalled and straightforward 5-year warranty on all purchases. It’s not just the customer service we pride ourselves on, but the choice of components and focus on quality. We like to take a common sense approach with things, but for reasons, we need to list a few things that are not covered
- Exposure to elements
- Normal wear and tear
- Non-domestic use
Further details can be found below.
- Orderblinds offers an unrivaled 5-year warranty on all blinds sold via our website. This warranty covers the following parts and components for general wear and tear, so: brackets, roller components, top tube, bottom bar, roller chains, chain links, bottom bars, motor, remote, cassette, and the fabric – except fading, cuts and any homemade alterations.
- Damage to the blinds, for example spilling red wine on the fabric, your dog biting the blinds, are not covered under our warranty. So if you see any issues around your blind when you come to install them, please make us aware as soon as possible – ideally within 2 days of delivery.
- Any homemade alterations to the blind will void our warranty. Come on guys, if you can’t cut straight we can’t be held responsible for that. Each case will be looked at on a case by case basis, but every blind is made to measure to your exact size requirements at the point of order and alterations to this or your blind will void the warranty.
- Blinds may need to be returned to OrderBlinds for inspection before a replacement or repair is offered. This is undertaken at the customer’s expense. Before this stage we will require some photos to show and assist our quality control team with their inspections.
- In no event shall OrderBlinds be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damages for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.
- Misuse or incorrect installation in the correct environment will also void the 5 year warranty. E.g. don’t install a blind in the bathroom that is not suitable for damp conditions, don’t put the roller blind fabric in the wash, don’t wipe clean the fabrics with bleach etc. Each case will be looked at on a case by case basis. Our customer advisors will be able to advise you on the best location to install each blind type before purchase.
- This guarantee is exclusive and in lieu of all other obligations liabilities or warranties. In no event shall OrderBlinds be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.